AG-AC130 AVCCAM HD Handheld Camcorder
Panasonic AG-AC130 1/3" 2.2-megapixel 3-MOS imager AVCCAM Hand-held Camcorder
The AG-AC130 AVCCAM HD handheld camcorder offers a high-sensitivity 1/3", full-HD 2.2 megapixel U.L.T. (Ultra Luminance Technology) 3-MOS imager to capture native 1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720 AVCHD utilizing the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 codec.
Coupling a 22X zoom lens (best in class) with three independent adjustable rings (zoom, focus and iris), recordings look clean and crisp, without image degradation or dropouts, and cover most shooting situations without the need for a wide-angle conversion lens.
The AC130 records video in four professional AVCCAM HD recording modes, including the highest-quality PH mode (average 21 Mbps/Max 24Mbps), the HA mode (approx.17 Mbps), the extended recording HE mode (approx. 6 Mbps), and a PM mode (approx. 8 Mbps, 720p only), which is ideal for shooting sports training and web video.
With two SD Memory Card slots for relay or simultaneous recording, the AC130 can record up to 12 hours on two 64GB SD cards in PH mode, with automatic clip spanning across the two cards. In addition to SDXC and SDHC cards, the AC130 supports Panasonic's new SDHC full Class 10 UHS-1 (Ultra High Speed) Memory Cards, with transfer rates of 90MBs — 4-1/2 times as fast as the previous generation of SDHC media.
- HDMI output (AVCHD only), USB 2.0 (mini B-type), and IEEE 1394 output (DV only),
- Two locking XLR inputs with switches for mic/line, two RCA audio outputs, and +48V Phantom Power capability
- Pre-record, interval recording, shot marker and metadata capture
- Waveform and vectorscope display, focus assists, auto focus with face detection
- White balance, mode display, zebra display, color bar, tally lamps, 4-position ND optical filter controls
- Slow shutter and synchro-scan shutter functions
- Built-in stereo microphone
- Records two channels of Dolby Digital in all modes
- Compact, stylish, well-balanced ergonomic body
- Built-in SMPTE time-code generator/reader
- Two wired remote control terminals (for zoom, focus, iris, REC start/stop controls)
- Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S) for smooth stable shooting
- Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) which helps compensate for wide variations in lighting
- Widescreen 1,226,000-pixel LCOS color viewfinder
- Widescreen 921,000-pixel 3.45-inch LCD color monitor
- Weighs just over 5 lbs.
- Power consumption is under 12 watts
- Three-year limited warranty (one year plus two extra years upon registration)
|Audio Input||2x XLR 3-pin (input 1, input 2) Line/Mic/+48V switchable Line: 0 dBu Mic: -40 dBu / -50 dBu / -60 dBu switching via menu Built-in Mic In supports stereo microphones|
|Video O/P||HDMI: 1x HDMI Type A, VIERA Link not supported Composite Video: 1x Pin jack, 1.0 V [p-p], 75 Ω|
|Video Compression||MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 (AVCHD) DV (DV)|
|Audio Output||2x pin jack (channel 1 / channel 2), 316mV, 600 ohm output 1x 3.5mm diameter stereo mini jack for headphones Via HDMI: 2-channel (linear PCM) & 5.1-channel (Dolby Digital)|