AJ-HDX3000 DVCPROHD Camera-Recorder
Request for Price
DVCPROHD AJ-HDX3000 Camera-Recorder with 2,200,000-pixel 2/3" CCD for full 1920 x 1080 HD images
- 2,200,000-pixel 2/3" CCD for full 1920 x 1080 HD images.
- Comes equipped with AVC-Intra codec board that supports AVC-Intra 100 and 50 modes.
- AVC-Intra 100 uses the same 1920 x 1080 10-bit 4:2:2 sampling as HD-D5 VCRs.
- Chromatic Aberration Compensation function compensates for registration error and minimizes lateral chromatic aberration in lenses.
- Its Film-Rec mode and a variety of other gamma settings are ideal for filmmaking.
- High F10 sensitivity at 2,000 lx (at 1080i). Minimum illumination of 0.064 lx (at +56dB gain-up).
- 14-bit A/D processing, 12-pole linear matrix color correction function.
- DRS (Dynamic Range Stretcher).
- Worldwide HD/SD Recording and Line Recording in Standard Configuration
- Switchable between 60 Hz (59.94) and 50 Hz recording for use anywhere in the world.
- Switchable to DVCPRO HD codec recording; also supports SD recording with the DVCPRO 50 codec.
- Optional HD/SD-SDI input allows line recording from external sources.
- Comes equipped with IEEE 1394a In/Out for line recording, uploading to a nonlinear editor, and other uses.
- P2 Card Recording and Advanced Functions
- Five slots that accommodate 16GB P2 cards allow continuous recording, card selection, hot swapping and loop recording.
- Convenient pre-rec, interval rec and one-shot recording.
- Text memos and shot markers can be added.
- Scene file, user buttons, user menu and focus assist functions.
- 2-wheel (ND and CC) optical filters.
- USB 2.0 (host and device) interface.
- Genlock input for HD-Y or VBS input use.
- This brochure is preliminary. Specifications and functions are subject to change without notice.
Write Your Own Review