Video Players & Recorders
- DN-60A DV/HDV Digital Video Recorder DN-60A
- Small, easy to carry and camera mountable Compact Flash recorder only 160g
- Embedded External or Internal Time Code
- Time-lapse in DV25 mode, single or multi frame recording at user defined intervals
- 4 or 8 seconds pre-record buffer, never miss a shoot again
- IEEE-1394 connection supports AVC command set via PC and Mac FW400 connections
- Requires Compact Flash Card and 4 x AA batteries
- Maximum CF Card Size: 32GB
- AJA Ki Pro Ultra Plus 4K/UltraHD and 2K/HD Recorder/Player with Multi-Channel encoding Support includes: AC Adapter (AC to 4-pin XLR), handle, feet (Storage not included) Ki Pro Ultra Plus
Ki Pro Ultra Plus is a Multi-Channel Apple ProRes® recorder offering up to 4-Channels of simultaneous HD recording, or in Single Channel mode a 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD Apple ProRes, Avid DNxHR, or Avid DNxHD® MXF recorder and player supporting the latest connectivity including 3G-SDI, Fiber and HDMI 2.0.Learn More
New v3.0 firmware offers HDR playback support for HLG and HDR10, as well as HDR recording for HDR10 and HDR10+.
Designed to be both portable with a built-in carry handle or rackmountable with half rack wide 2RU high dimensions, Ki Pro Ultra Plus suits a wide range of production and post environments.
- AJA Ki Pro Ultra 4K/UltraHD and 2K/HD Recorder/Player with 4K 60p Support includes: AC Adapter (AC to 4-pin XLR), handle, feet (Storage not included) Ki Pro Ultra
Ki Pro Ultra is a next generation file based 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD video recorder and player that supports edit ready Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHR files in a range of video formats and frame rates up to 4K, and Avid DNxHD MXF files at HD resolutions.Learn More
- AJA Ki Pro Quad 4K, UltraHD, 2K, HD file based recorder/player, with ProRes 4444/422 includes: AC Adapter (AC to 4-pin XLR), monitor hood (Storage not included) Ki Pro Quad
Ki Pro Quad enables 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD workflows with efficient Apple ProRes capture and playback in a compact, file based recording and playback device that easily mounts directly behind a variety of cameras.Learn More
Ki Pro Quad serves as a central gathering point for the main needs of 4K production; capture efficient, edit friendly 4K Apple ProRes files with pristine image quality and output to 4K and HD monitors with real time down conversion simultaneously. Work on HD and 2K resolution projects now with full 4:4:4 or 4:2:2 quality and switch Ki Pro Quad to record 4K any time the need arises. Ki Pro Quad covers your portable recording and playback needs today and into the future.
- AJA Ki Pro Rack Rackmount file based recorder/player, with ProRes 422 and DNxHD includes: 2 x AC Power Cords (No KiStor Modules included) Ki Pro Rack
The power of Ki Pro in a 1RU format, the perfect fit for your file based workflow.Learn More
With a wealth of professional connections including SDI and HDMI, Ki Pro Rack will fit right into your existing cabling and routing system. Ki Pro Rack also features AJA’s industry leading conversion technology, enabling you to perform broadcast quality up, down, cross-conversion during recording or playback without the need for additional conversion hardware.
- AJA Ki Pro Mini Portable file based CF recorder/player, with ProRes 422 and DNxHD includes: AC Adapter (AC to 4-pin XLR) (Records to high performance CF Cards, not supplied by AJA) Ki Pro Mini
Compact, lightweight and designed to fast track your footage from camera to editorial. Ki Pro Mini mounts easily to any SDI/HDMI camera and records 'ready-to-edit' files in Apple ProRes and Avid DNxHD formats.Learn More