- 1/2.5" Exmor R CMOS Sensor, 8.5MP
- Full NDI 5.5 Support
- 40x Optical Zoom
- NDI/HDMI/3G-SDI Outputs
- Balanced XLR Audio Output
- XLR Audio Input with Phantom Power
- Integrated ND Filter
- OLED Display
The white P240 40X Full NDI PTZ Camera with HDMI/3G-SDI from BirdDog is a Full NDI PTZ camera that offers increased light sensitivity via its Sony Exmor 1/2.5" CMOS 8.5MP sensor while capturing sharp and vivid images in resolutions up to 1080p60. Output options include NDI, HDMI, and 3G-SDI as well as balanced XLR audio via the included breakout cable, which has a locking connector for added reliability and also has an XLR input option that provides phantom power. The camera features an integrated ND filter.
The IP output delivers Full NDI and other flavors of NDI, with optional BirdDog Cloud 3.0 integration unlocking access from globally connected, remote production locations. The IP address is visible via the integrated OLED display, which also displays the device name, stream name, resolution, and frame rate being used. The P240 supports Full NDI 5.5 for optimal compatibility across all NDI ecosystems.
- Team up Central Lite with any NDI source, including all BirdDog hardware capable of creating NDI sources, and you can now drive your NDI streams to any BirdDog Studio NDI or Mini to decode NDI back to SDI or HDMI.
- Cam Control allows easy access to all settings of all the BirdDog cameras on your network. Get the look you want on the full-screen output monitor and then copy across multiple cameras to color match in seconds.
- Comms Lite is your free audio intercom solution with support for four BirdDog devices, plus a director
- BirdDog P240 40X Full NDI PTZ Camera with HDMI/3G-SDI (White)
- Audio Breakout Cable
- Limited 2-Year Warranty