- Active Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount
- Resolutions Up to 3840x2160 at 30 fps
- 10-Bit 4:2:2 6G-SDI Video I/O
- Ultra-Compact Design
- SDI Remote Control Protocols
- PTZ Serial Output & B4 Data Link
- Built-In Talkback
- HDMI Monitor Output, 3.5mm Audio In
- Built-In Color Corrector
- Canon LP-E6 Battery Slot
The Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K is a compact Ultra HD camera designed for live productions. It features the same image sensor found in Blackmagic's Studio Camera 4K, which supports 3840 x 2160p video up to 30 fps and 1080p video up to 60 fps. The camera is equipped with an active MFT mount that can accept a native MFT lens or be adapted to a wide range of other modern and vintage lenses, including B4 lenses. It outputs 10-bit 4:2:2 video via 6G-SDI and can be remotely controlled from an ATEM switcher using the SDI control protocol. The camera packs many professional studio features into a compact form factor, including a built-in color corrector, talkback, tally indicator, PTZ control output, and B4 lens control output.
Compact in size, the Micro Studio Camera 4K is similar in size and shape to an action camera, making it easy to hide on set or mount in places or on rigs where a larger camera can't fit. It is equipped with a unique expansion port, which expands the camera's connections through an included breakout cable. The breakout cable offers connections such as a PTZ serial output for use with motorized heads, B4 data link output for controlling broadcast lenses. It also includes DC power input, LANC control, and genlock reference input. Additional connectors found on the camera body itself include an HDMI monitor output and 3.5mm audio input. The camera is powered using an included AC power adapter. It can also be powered for up to 70 minutes by attaching an optional Canon LP-E6 type battery to the back of the camera.
Compact Size for Live Productions
- The Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K is engineered with a durable magnesium alloy core in a body that's not much larger than the lens mount itself. The small size of the Micro Studio Camera 4K makes it ideal for a wide range of live productions. It can be hidden just about anywhere on set, giving you the ability to have more camera angles than ever before so you can create a more interesting program. You can even hide them on stage to get shots of live performances or fly them overhead on rigs during sporting events. It can also be used in the studio by rigging it with a professional broadcast lens and an optional Blackmagic Video Assist for monitoring.
Ultra HD Image Sensor
- The Micro Studio Camera 4K has an Ultra HD sensor that delivers 3840 x 2160p and 1080p resolution video. The Micro Studio Camera 4K has a 6G-SDI connection that supports up to 30 fps in Ultra HD and can also be switched to 3G-SDI or HD-SDI, so it can operate up to 60 fps at 1080p. If you're working in HD or Ultra HD the Micro Studio Camera 4K can easily handle both.
Active Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount
- The Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K features an active Micro Four Thirds lens mount let you take advantage of the wide-range of compact MFT prime and zoom lenses. They can be remotely controlled using the return SDI program feed from your ATEM switcher or from the expansion port on the camera. You can also add optional third party lens mount adapters a wide range of modern and vintage lenses, including broadcast B4 lenses.
- Blackmagic Design Micro Studio Camera 4K
- Expansion Cable
- 12V AC Adapter
- Turret Dust Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty