High Capacity Four-Port HD Video Server
Request for Price
High capacity server with built-in reliability and everything required for critical frontline broadcast applications.
- Four bi-directional digital ports (ingest/ playout).
- Easy-to-use interface controlled via keyboard, mouse, Shuttle controller or touchscreen monitor.
- Operates as a NAS device allowing directly attached edit clients and edit in situ.
- Supports industry standard codecs such as DV25, DV50, IMX, MPEG 2, MPEG 4, XDCAM, DNxHD and others.
- Video inputs/ outputs: SDI (SD/HD), component video, S-video, composite NTSC/PAL and HDMI.
- Audio inputs/ outputs: 2 channels embedded in HD and SD (SDI and HDMI), balanced on ¼” audio jacks or unbalanced on AES/EBU.
- Capacity for four HD streams.
- Hot-swappable drives in RAID6 array.
- Conversion of a tape based archive to file based media.
- 12TB of useable disk space.
- Extendable internal and external storage (by request).
- External I/O ports (by request).
- Power consumption:1.2A @240v
- Dimensions are: 67x43x13.5cm
|Application||Broadcasters Live Productions Large Academic Facilities Live Events Sports Time Delay Broadcast|
Write Your Own Review