Product Highlights :
- 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor, 12x Optical Zoom
- Records UHD 4K 24/30p at 70/150 Mb/s
- IP Control & Full HD Live Streaming
- 4:2:2 4K Video at 24/30p
- Lower-Thirds & Titling System in HD
- Zeroconf, 1-Button LAN Configuration
- Facebook Live Integration
- 3G-SDI & HDMI Out, Live HDMI UHD 4K Out
- 2-Channel XLR Audio Inputs
Free Acebil AB-202 Bag and JVC Battery.
The JVC GY-HM250 UHD 4K Streaming Camcorder with Built-in Lower-Thirds Graphics is a full-featured pro camcorder that enables a single operator to add lower-thirds and titles while recording in HD or streaming—no external character generator or switcher is required. It features a 1/2.3" sensor and captures UHD 4K video at 24/30p, and 4:2:2 4K at 24/30p. This versatile camera offers you the option of recording UHD 4K at rates up to 150 Mb/s to SDXC Class 3 cards or up to 70 Mb/s to SDXC/SDHC Class 10 cards.
The GY-HM250's integrated IP engine enables you to stream Full HD in the field directly from the camcorder and offers remote camera control and monitoring from your mobile device or laptop. Compatible with RTMP, Zixi, and Wowza streaming, the GY-HM250 offers one-click zeroconf configuration when using a common LAN between cameras. A firmware update brings Facebook Live integration to the camera, streamlining the connection process. In HD mode, custom graphics can be created and controlled via a browser-controlled tablet or smartphone. The GY-HM250 also comes with pre-installed color schemes and the ability to upload icons or logos to add a personalized look to your footage.
An integrated 12x zoom lens with a tele-macro function provides a 35mm equivalent focal range of 29.6 to 355mm, and a 24x dynamic zoom mode is available when recording in HD. For composing and monitoring video, the camcorder features a 3.5" LCD, a 0.24" viewfinder, and a smart focus assist function. Additional features include dual SDHC/SDXC card slots, two internal ND filters, and a built-in stereo microphone. Designed to fit into professional workflows, the JVC GY-HM250 camcorder comes with 3G-SDI and HDMI outputs and dual XLR audio inputs. A top handle unit with the integrated audio box, a 7.4 VDC battery, and an AC adapter are included with the camera.
UHD 4K Recording with 150 and 70 Mb/s Options
Add Graphic Overlays in HD or While Streaming
Built-In Streaming Technology
Live 4K 3G-SDI and HDMI Output
4:2:2 4K and Full HD Recording Options
- 12x optical zoom with 24x dynamic zoom in Full HD
- 3.5" LCD display, and 2.4" color EVF
- Dual SDXC/SDHC card slots
- Two internal ND filter settings
- 2-channel XLR audio inputs with phantom power
- Integrated stereo microphone
- A histogram display aids in calculating your exposure
- Tally with steady and blinking settings
- JVC GY-HM250 UHD 4K Streaming Camcorder with Built-in Lower-Thirds Graphics
- Handle Unit
- JVC SSL-JVC50 7.4V IDX Lithium-Ion Battery for JVC Camcorders
- AC Adapter
- Lens Hood
- Limited 1-Year Warranty