The camcorder features JVC's latest IP communications engine, giving you remote control and monitoring of vital camera and lens functions from a tablet, smartphone, or computer anywhere in the world. Live streaming is possible in HD or SD resolutions, depending on available bandwidth. Connect your camera to an optional Wi-Fi or 4G/LTE modem and share your program with an audience anywhere in the world via content delivery networks such as YouTube, Facebook Live, and other cloud services.
JVC GY-HM250ESB Compact live streaming 4K camcorder with SDI and broadcast/sports graphics
Product Highlights :
- 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor, 12x Optical Zoom
- Records UHD 4K 24/30p at 70/150 Mb/s
- Updatable HD Sports Score Overlays
- IP Control & Full HD Live Streaming
The GY-HM250ESB is an innovative camcorder that produces professional quality coverage of sporting events and broadcasts, complete with a full screen graphic overlay. Shoot a game with browser-updatable score graphics and be ready for the post-game interview with professional broadcast banners. Then stream live with your logo on the footage, or display a score overlay and game clock, all without requiring an external switcher or CG.
Advanced IP network communication and live HD streaming
Score overlays and customization for live streaming and recorded video
Designed for enhanced single-camera production, the camera offers lower-third score overlays for recorded or streamed HD video output without an external CG or production switcher. The camera comes with graphics pre-installed for a variety of sports, including football, American football, basketball, baseball, hockey and more. The overlays are controlled using a browser-equipped device such as a tablet or smartphone, and JVC’s software utility lets customers upload team logos. The camera is perfect for streaming the game live to your fans or for playback analysis in the dressing room, especially for teams on a budget.
Custom full-screen overlays and slide shows
Add up to 50 full-screen custom graphics (PNG or JPG format) from an SD card to the camera and store them in its memory for live streaming or recording in HD mode. Overlays and slides are a perfect way to advertise your sponsors either as banners during the game, or full screen at halftime. It’s also a great way to introduce the team members via a pre-game slideshow. Place a watermark anywhere on the screen, even while doing lower-third score overlays.
HD-SDI (3G) and HDMI output
The camcorder comes with a wide variety of connectors to meet the needs of professional applications, including HD-SDI (3G) and HDMI. Secure digital connection is assured between external devices such as a recorder or switcher. Simultaneous output from both SDI and HDMI is also possible.
120fps high-speed recording for slow-motion playback
The camcorder allows high-speed recording at up to 120fps (59.94Hz) / 100fps (50Hz) for smooth slow-motion playback. This can be used to create artistic effects or to review action replays when examining sporting skills. The feature is only available at 1920x1080 resolution only, and offers up to 1/5 slow at 24p mode.
Detachable handle unit with professional XLR audio
The detachable heavy-duty handle makes the camcorder easy to carry and also makes it simple to shoot from low angles, thanks to its built-in REC button with lock function, and zoom lever. XLR audio inputs are provided for the attachment of a professional microphone or for LINE input, complete with Phantom power supply capability.
- 4K Ultra HD recording (150 Mbps, 24/30p) to SDXC (UHS-I Speed class3) card
- Single 1/2.3-inch CMOS image sensor with 12.4 million pixels (9.03 active)
- High quality integrated 12x F1.2-3.5 zoom lens (35mm equivalent: 29.5-354mm)
- Dynamic zoom in HD mode combines optical zoom and pixel mapping to create seamless and lossless 24x zoom
- Sports features • Graphic score overlays for most sports (selectable score on/off) • soccer score • Option for custom logos
- Broadcast features • Customizable graphic overlays (on/off switchable) • Option for custom broadcaster logos, watermark, time and temperature • Selectable pre-loaded logos
- Advanced JVC streaming engine compatible with USTREAM, Zixi and Wowza Streaming Engine
- IP network remote control, remote viewing, metadata editing, FTP clips (requires appropriate network connection and adapter)
- Live 4K UHD output via HDMI connector
- HD-SDI (3G) and HDMI outputs (4K output via HDMI only)
- 4:2:2 full HD recording at 50Mbps (24-60p)
- Dual SDHC/SDXC slots enable dual, backup and continuous recording
- 120fps HD slow motion recording
- 2 position ND filter (1/4, 1/16)
- 9 user button assignable functions
- 3.5-inch colour LCD display (920K pixel) with smart focus assist function
- 0.24-inch colour viewfinder (1.56M pixel) with smart focus assist function
- Includes handle unit and SSL-JVC50 7.4V battery, AC Adapter
- Built-in stereo microphone
- External microphone and WIFI or LTE Dongle not included
- Wired remote control supported
- JVC GY-HM250ESB 4K Streaming Camcorder with HD Sports Overlays
- Handle Unit
- AC Adapter
- Lens Hood
- Limited 1-Year Warranty