The camcorder features JVC's latest IP communications engine, giving you remote control and monitoring of vital camera and lens functions from a tablet, smartphone, or computer anywhere in the world. Live streaming is possible in HD or SD resolutions, depending on available bandwidth. Connect your camera to an optional Wi-Fi or 4G/LTE modem and share your program with an audience anywhere in the world via content delivery networks such as YouTube, Facebook Live, and other cloud services.
JVC GY-HM890RCHE Shoulder-mount/studio live streaming ENG HD camcorder
- Comes without Lens
- 1/3-inch 12-bit CMOS sensors (1920 x 1080 x 3)
- F12 sensitivity
- Full complement of Fiber or Multicore studio accessories
- Multiple file formats for native workflows: XDCAM EX™ (.mp4), Final Cut (.mov), AS-10 (.mxf), AVCHD (.mts), H.264 (.mov)
- HD/SD-SDI external input for recording and streaming (pool feed)
- Dual SDHC/SDXC memory card recording (HD+HD, HD+SD, HD+web, etc.)
- Virtually lossless H.264 50Mbps recording
- Genlock input and TC input/output
The flexible GY-HM890E three-CMOS HD camera can be used in both ENG mode or in Studio mode, delivering pristine HD images to solid-state memory while streaming via optional Wi-Fi or a plugin adapter. It features a removable 20x Fujinon auto-focus lens, 4 channels of audio, dual memory card recording at up to 50 Mbps, an external HD-SDI pool feed input, and a full complement of fiber and multicore studio options.
Advanced IP communication and live HD streaming
- 1x JVC GY-HM890 Camcorder
- 1x IDX Battery Plate - V-Mount