- Supports two HDMI inputs and one USB webcam input up to 1080p at 60fps
- Switches between sources or combines two simultaneously into one output
- Companion tablet app for more advanced features
Magewell USB Fusion makes your online lectures and virtual events more engaging. The USB Fusion hardware lets you combine camera and wired screenshare inputs into attractive live presentations for remote education, webinars, live streaming and more.
Magewell USB Fusion is a multi-input USB video capture device with integrated source switching and layout control. Offering two HDMI inputs and one USB webcam input, USB Fusion can switch between sources or combine two inputs simultaneously into one output (picture-in-picture or side-by-side) for capturing into popular software via its USB 3.0 interface.
As a standard UVC/UAC device with automatic, driver-free installation, USB Fusion is immediately compatible with a wide range of operating systems and software applications. Users or administrators can configure and manage the hardware through its built-in web UI, while the free USB Fusion companion tablet App provides additional features to augment your presentations.
Using the USB Fusion companion App, teachers and event hosts can create presentation playlists in advance and incorporate pre-recorded audio and other media files into their sessions. The App’s annotation tools can be used to mark up presentation materials, and the annotations can be exported to a file for sharing after the class or event. Sessions can also be recorded through the App to the USB Fusion hardware’s built-in storage for subsequent playback.
Magewell USB Fusion features the following:
- Two HDMI inputs and one USB webcam input with support for signals up to 1080p at 60fps.
- Support multiple scene display modes, such as single view, picture in picture, and side by side.
- High-quality video processing with zero CPU usage.
- Support importing multimedia files to enrich presentations.
- Support more operations and settings through the companion App and Web UI.
- Support USB 3.0 interface for high-speed data transferring.
- HDMI output for conveniently monitoring source or program.
- Standard UVC/UAC device offering broad compatibility with popular software.
- Automatic, driver-free installation with support for Windows , Mac and Linux operating systems.
Video Processing & Production
Audio Processing & Production
Recording and Screenshot