- 2.5 Megapixel 1/3-inch CMOS sensor
- CS/C Mount with DC-Auto Iris (lens sold separately)
- Hirose-style (I/O) connector contains: RS-485 connectors, 12V power connector & audio TRS Mic/Line level input
- 3G/HDSDI (BNC) & HDMI (full size-v1.3) built into the rear panel
- Captures sharp & vivid color images at 0.2 lux (low light sensitive)
- New WDR function supports high speed & high sensitivity to various light sources.
Marshall Electronics next generation Miniature CV505 and Compact CV345 HD Pro-Series Cameras add the convenience of a HDSDI/3GSDI (BNC) and HDMI (v.1.3) simultaneous outputs and optional audio Mic or Line-Level (CV345) selectable input. Built around next generation chip sets and a state-of-the-art 1/3" megapixel sensor improves every aspect of previous models. Capturing broadcast quality HD video from 2,476,296 pixels (2.5MP) of clear, crisp video at full-HD resolutions of 1920x1080i, 1920x1080p, 1280x720p & frame-rates of 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25fps.
New proprietary pixel technology offers the lowest noise ratio on the market today capturing sharp, vivid color images in very low light conditions. Industry leading low power consumption draws very low power in full-HD resolutions. CV505-MB/M Pro-Series POV Cameras continue to offer Field-of-View flexibility with interchangeable lenses. Expanded RS-485 protocols offer remote camera control (RCP) communication via VISCA and PELCO where commands can be sent without OSD Menu. Marshall Pro-Series Cameras continue to establish a broadcast standard for POV cameras with ease of use and broadcast centric feature sets.
Marshall Electronics CV346 Compact HD Camera (3G/HD-SDI, HDMI)
- Camera Breakout Cable
- C-Mount Lens Adapter
12 VDC Power Supply