Panasonic AG-CX350 4K Memory Card Camera Recorder
- 1" MOS Sensor
- 20x Optical, 32x Intelligent Zoom
- UHD 4K, 1080p, Variable Frame Rate
- Supports LANC Control
- 2 x Media Card Slot, HLG Recording
- 3.2" LCD Screen, OLED Viewfinder
- Individual Zoom, Focus, Iris Rings
- Front-Mounted Mic with Front Audio Level
- TC In/Out, 3G-SDI, HDMI Out
- USB 3.0, USB 2.0 Host, LAN Port
Free Acebil AB-202 Bag.
The Panasonic AG-CX350 4K Camcorder is designed for what Panasonic is calling the fusion of communication and broadcasting. A compact professional UHD 4K camcorder packed with features that you would expect to find in a full-sized camcorder. The AG-CX350 features a 1" MOS sensor recording in UHD resolution (3840 x 2160), in the MOV format using a variety of data rates including 400 Mb/s, as well as in HEVC at up to 200 Mb/s. The camcorder can also record HD in MOV, in P2 codecs such as AVC LongG and AVC Intra for ENG production, and HD/SD in AVCHD format for legacy productions. You can choose from eight different gamma settings including HLG, which provides an HDR output in the camera. It also features variable frame rate capability from 1 to 60 fps in UHD and 1 to 120 fps in HD. Two SD card slots allow for simultaneous, relay, and background recording.
Integrated into the camera is a 20x optical zoom lens with 32x intelligent zoom. The lens features 5-axis image stabilization and three discrete lens control rings, one each for focus, iris, and zoom. The camcorder supports LANC control via a 2.5mm input port. It features an OLED EVF and a 3.2" LCD touchscreen monitor, and it has a built-in stereo microphone and two XLR audio connectors. Other connectors include both 3G-SDI and HDMI out (HDMI supports UHD), timecode in/out as well as USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and an Ethernet port for connecting to a network or wired streaming. An optional USB wireless adapter allows you to stream wirelessly.
- New VLog recording function (V3 upgrade) provides the ability to capture the CX350s 13 stops of dynamic range, as well as more easily color grade content, especially for shared projects with the Panasonic EVA1 and/or S1H cinema cameras.
- Eight user-selectable gamma modes—HD, SD, Filmlike 1, Filmlike 2, Filmlike 3, Film-Rec, Video-Rec, and HLG for HDR recording.
- You can choose to output HDR over the 3G-SDI or HDMI output either individually or simultaneously.
- Provides a 16-axis color control of your image with three skin-tone control so you can isolate and adjust your colors precisely and protect your skin tones.
Additional features of the lens include:
- Intelligent autofocus with subject tracking.
- Custom AF function: The autofocus speed can be set in 7 steps, the sensitivity can be set in 10 steps, and the AF selection area can be adjusted.
- The lens is controllable from third-party wired devices and also from iOS and Android tablets.
If you already have P2 cards, the camcorder is compatible with them with a caveat. The CX350 can record onto a microP2 card as an SD card, but please be aware that:
- microP2 card A series 64GB card (AJ-P2M064A), when used as an SD card, is recognized as Speed Class 10.
- microP2 card A series 32GB card (AJ-P2M32A) is recognized as Speed Class 4 for AVCHD only.
- microP2 card B series (AJ-P2M064B) is recognized as Speed Class V90 for all formats.
- Relay recording: As one card fills up, the recording automatically switches to the second card so you don't have to stop recording.
- Simultaneous recording: Both cards record the same material at the same time.
- Background recording: Starts both cards recording simultaneously, but the run/stop button will pause the recording on one card.
Enhanced Network Connectivity
- Automatic discovery and ease of use
- Built-in support for NDI via NDI|HX (requires NewTek NDI|HX firmware upgrade)
- Ultra-low latency
- Camera control and tally
Wireless Control from Smartphone/Tablet
- Camera recorder information display/control user's button
- Camera Rec start/stop
- Camera recorder output signal select (camera/color bars)
- White balance
- Master pedestal
- Paint (painting gain, painting black)
- Timecode/user's bit setting
- User SW 1~9
Simultaneous SDI and HDMI Out
- Panasonic AG-CX350 4K Camcorder
- Panasonic 7.28V 43Wh Lithium-Ion Battery for DVX200 and CX10 (5900mAh)
- Battery Charger & AC Cable
- AC Adapter
- Grip Belt
- Microphone Holder
- Set of Screws for Microphone Holder
- Microphone Holder Adapter
- Lens Hood (Attached to Camera Body)
- Limited 1-Year Warranty