- Fully remote operation IP65 Rated for outdoor use
- Works with any broadcast camera and lens combination
- High-payload capacity of 25kg without a reduction of operational speed
- Can be deployed in locations where camera operators cannot easily work
The PTA-1 is an autonomous robotic camera solution specifically designed for supporting broadcast cameras and lenses in outdoor applications.
HIGH PAYLOAD ROBOT
The PTA-1 can carry up to 25kgs and is fully compatible with MRMC’s Polymotion suite of applications as well as a standalone system for remote production/operation.
The camera platform robot is designed so it can be permanently fixed in position, with the camera and lens on a removable sled that can be easily detached from the robot for other uses or storage.
EASY TO USE INTERFACE
MHC is a class leading next generation remote control platform. This software comes in two parts, MHC server and MHC client. MHC server can dynamically control an unlimited number of robots.
The servers role is to take input information, from multiple users and sources, and then translate this to smooth fluid camera moves on any of the MRMC robotic heads.
- Main connection cable
- Power supply unit and clamp
- Arm Camera Platform connection cable
- Mounting plate and clamps
- PTA-1 Arm
- Camera platform
- Mains cable
- Ethernet cable
- Safety latching