SWIT S-4914 SDI/HDMI 700m Wireless Transmission System
- Professional WHDI technology
- Uncompressed 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI
- 700 meters (LOS) transmission distance
- Less than 1ms latency
- User configurable frequency bands
- Less than 63mW radio power
- AES 256bit encryption
- Various DV plates for option
- All-metal housing, durable
S-4914 is the broadcast industry wireless system, includes an S-4914T transmitter and an S-4914R receiver, with WHDI (OFDM) technology, supports uncompressed 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI wirelessly transmitted in 700 meters scale, and with less than 1ms latency. The system is pure hardware connection, plug and play build-up, which is widely used in on-site shooting and director monitoring.
In Line of Sight, the S-4914 wireless transmission system support approx. 700 meters effective transmission distance of uncompressed 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI signal, and the latency is less than 1 millisecond.
The S-4914 wireless system runs at 5.1-5.9GHz License-free operation frequency. The frequency bands are user configurable and support at most 4 wireless channels in one location.The radio power is less than 63mW and will not do harm to human bodies.
You can set several S-4914R receivers at the same frequency bands as the 1 S-4914T transmitter to enable the multicast mode.The transmitter S-4914T is compact size designed, and equipped with DV plates to be powered by standard DV camera batteries. The receiver S-4914R is equipped with V-mount or Gold mount plates to be powered by batteries.
Both the transmitter and receiver can also be powered via the 5.5/2.1mm pole DC in socket of 6.5-17V input.
|Operating Temperature||0°C -+40°C|
|Outputs||Receiver: 3G/HD/SD-SDI×1, HDMI×1|
Transmitter: 71×120×37 (mm)
Receiver: 130×188×47 (mm)
- 1x S-4914T Transmitter (F/U/P/B/J/V/I/C/E DV battery mount optional)
- 1x S-4914R Receiver (V-mount / Gold mount optional)
- 7x Antennas
- 1x Articulating arm trestle
- 1x Crab clamp
- 1x D-tap to 5.5/2.1mm pole cable
- 1x 5.5/2.1mm pole power adaptor
- 2x Flat screwdriver (for band configuration)