The Sennheiser EW 135-P G3-A wireless handheld microphone system works incredibly well for performers, speakers, and reporters — even under adverse field conditions. This system features the compact EK 100 G3 receiver, which easily attaches to a camera shoe with a clamp mount. the EK 100 G3 easily synchronizes to the included SKM 100-835 G3 handheld transmitter via infrared, so it's easy to get the EW 135-P G3-A system up and running when you need it. Rugged enough for tough in-the-field applications, the EW 135-P G3-A sounds great, too.
A dependable, compact receiver
Portable components always work easiest when you do not have to think about them. This was the basis on which the EK 100 G3 was developed. Its adaptive-diversity technology provides excellent reception at all times. This receiver is designed to securely attach to a camera's shoe using a clamp mount. The EK 100 G3 also can synchronize to a G3 transmitter with a simple push of a button. The EK100G3 is compatible with the optional DC 2 external adapter for extended use without batteries where a 12VDC source is available.
Rugged, powerful, and lightweight transmitter
The SKM 100-835 G3 handheld transmitter includes an infrared sync function, which lets it tune to a G3 receiver with a simple push of the receiver's sync button. Compatible with every vocal style, this hand-held transmitter/microphone combination provides wireless freedom to both performers and presenters alike. Its rugged design and powerful sound makes the SKM 100-835 G3 as ideally suited for the stage as it is in the auditorium. Newly revised features such as the enhanced graphic display, easily swappable capsule and included charging contacts make the SKM100-835 G3 a solid choice.
Complete with the extras you need
This system comes complete with a microphone clip, a jack cable, a camera adapter, an XLR cable, and four AA batteries.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter and receiver feature battery indicatation in 4 steps
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter or receiver
- A Band (516-558MHz)
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement